Thursday, September 12, 2013

Campus Fest

1. Three things that I learned at Campus Fest were:
there are a lot of sororities and fraternities
there is an ultimate frisbee team
there is a club for Christian education majors

2. I was at Campus Fest for about an hour. I enjoyed it; there were a lot of people, music, and the weather was nice when I was there. I was excited to see the Christian educators association and hope to get involved with them, as well as Falcon Fanatics and possibly an intramural.

3 comments:

  1. Elizabeth! I agree there are a lot of sororities and fraternities on campus... I can never keep them straight. & What intramural are you thinking of doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say I already joined intramural volleyball and even though we only had one game, it was really fun. If you're interested some people in my hall in I are starting an all girl's flag football team and we have some open spots! You can email me at surblis@bgsu.edu if you're interested! we would love to have you. And I agree there were a TON of sororities and fraternities, personally I am considering getting involved in a co-ed service one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not see the christian educators association, thats really cool. I joined the falcon fanatics as well, definitely a great organization to join.

    ReplyDelete